Qualification for Interior Designer 2020
Know the qualifications to become an Interior Designer as it is has become one of the interesting and exciting career choices for the youth. Interior designing is for the individuals who are artistic, creative and business-minded people. These are some of the basic requirement to be an interior designer. One should also know the Basics of Interior Designing.
Demand for interior designers is increasing day by day so more and more individuals have started looking at it as a valid and successful career option. It has various job prospects across the various available industries like the construction and hospitality sectors.
Many institutes in Jaipur Rajasthan have started offering interior designing courses to young aspirants and many companies are looking for interior designers to hire them. In Jaipur, Gurukul Institution of Fashion Technology provides interior designing courses. Admission Open. Enroll Now.
The certification has become important for students because many clients and big companies look for interior designing students with the necessary qualifications. One should know certain Important things before becoming an Interior Designer.
By learning interior design, you will not have to worry about the Diwali décor or new year décor, or Christmas décor ideas. Also, you can go through the trending interior designing trends.
Now you must be wondering how to become an Interior Designer, so below mentioned are the courses which you can pursue:
QUALIFICATION for B.Sc in INTERIOR DESIGNING
Individuals interested in pursuing a B.Sc degree in Interior Designing, which is a three-year-long course need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
• Should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent qualification with at least 40% marks.
• Some of the colleges require the applicant to take the All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED). This exam is organized for students who seek admission in undergraduate courses in interior designing.
QUALIFICATION for DIPLOMA in INTERIOR DESIGNING
Individuals interested in pursuing a Diploma degree in Interior Designing, need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
• Should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks.
• The candidate should not have any backlog in any of the subjects at the class 12th or equivalent level.
• Some colleges and institutes might have their own eligibility criteria which should be fulfilled by the candidates in order to get the admission.
• Some colleges and institutes might have an entrance test which candidates are required to pass.
QUALIFICATION for MBA in INTERIOR DESIGNING
Candidates aspiring to pursue an MBA degree in interior designing must have completed a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 45% passing marks. This is a 2-year long course.
QUALIFICATIONS for becoming an INTERIOR DESIGNER
Interior designing qualifications can go a long way in helping candidates to secure good work in the interior designing field.
• Admissions for the diploma in interior design being offered across India by specialist institutes and universities are usually done on the basis of merit, i.e., the marks that candidates have secured in their class 12 board examinations or equivalent.
• The admission process for the Diploma in Interior Designing usually has a qualifying exam or entrance exam which interested candidate needs to pass.
• Colleges or institutes providing a qualification for the interior designing courses usually require aspirants to have secured a minimum of 50% marks.
• This percentage of marks is usually low for candidates of reserved category.
The Diploma in interior design is an initial level certification, so the focus of the course is generally on providing an introductory and basic framework of the fundamental principles of the course. Knowledge is imparted and fundamental concepts and principles covering interior design are covered.
Those who are interested in further enhancing their knowledge in Interior Designing can opt for an advanced diploma in interior designing.
If you are a nature lover then you get to learn many New and Eco-Friendly Interior Designing ways to make the place a better one.
• Interior designer qualifications and courses are structured with a view of imparting practical knowledge along with a strong theoretical base upon which students can build on.
Candidates with a Diploma in Interior Design can get employment across a variety of industries and for a variety of roles. They can look at getting employment in firms operating within, for example, the Theatre, Film and TV industry, exhibition centers, construction firms, event management companies, etc.
After knowing the above-mentioned qualifications, we are sure you will definitely choose interior designing as a career option. If you are looking for Fashion Designing Institutes in Jaipur or Jewellery Designing Institutes in Jaipur or interior designing colleges in Jaipur, then Contact Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology. It is one of the Best Designing Institutes in Jaipur, Rajasthan.